Skyriver Business Broadband Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skyriver Business Broadband

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Skyriver Business Broadband (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

I met with the VP os Sales in my first interview then was called back to to meet with the CFO and CEO for a second round table interview. It was a very standard process which I had dibe many times in the past.

Interview Questions

• They asked my about my background and what my preferred sales cycle is like. Reviewed my qualifications and asked me about my former positions and what I would bring to the table there.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Skyriver Business Broadband (San Diego, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Quick hire. Replied to a job posting, had a phone interview, 2 days later had an onsite interview, 2 days later had lunch with the hiring manager with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around technical situations that I don't remember at this point.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no real negotiation - accepted the lowest pay range for the job, and am growing into the job.