Skyworks Solutions Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skyworks Solutions Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone followed by an onsite round with a phone interview with the HR while on site. Was for a position of co-op. Manager and team members were extremely friendly and helpful.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Skyworks Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First you are set up with a phone interview with my future manager, and assuming that goes well, you get called in for an on-site interview. Once you are brought on-site, it's pretty secure as long as you don't botch any basic technical questions. Everyone is really friendly, and overall it will probably take a good 3 hours, possibly longer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and some very involved technical questions pertaining to what you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Skyworks Solutions Response

Jul 12, 2016 – Sr. Communications Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Skyworks appreciates feedback and utilizes this type of information to improve our processes and ensure interns have a positive and valuable... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Manager called first, easy chat. After several weeks, HR called and scheduled onsite in following week.
    Onsite was 6 rounds. First round is HR called from headquarter easy chat. 2nd is manager, general discussion about me and the job. Manager showed me the lab and asked me to use spectrum analyzer and solider a cap. 3rd-6th round are 4 engineers.