Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

2.9

Fab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Mostly was for the the temps, did not matter how hard of a worker you were, just how much someone was a favorite from kissing up. 2 people before me who took extra long lunches got hired before me even though I worked harder and watched my breaks.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Irvine, CA) in August 2008.

Interview

They're very relaxed people in a relaxed environment. They look for someone that can communicate well without too many small quirks - bad posture, lack of eye contact, etc. For what it's worth, they actually didn't seem to test much of what you may have known before, but they ask you about your experiences. You should ask the right questions and be very people-person-like them.

Interview Questions

• Describe supply chain management and how you think it might work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They're very open to negotiations, but also place their offer very close to where no negotiating is necessary.

Electronic Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Irvine, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

4-round interview. A phone interview by HR followed by 3 rounds of interview by engineers. Easy conversation. Technical questions are mostly based on the projects on the resume. All of the engineers are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions: Describe the situation you are under tremendous pressure.
      Technical questions are mostly based on the projects on the resume.   Answer Question

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview + 1:1 interview with 6 engineers

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interviews were pretty straightforward. They are looking for people friendly and tough people.People are very friendly in general and there is a good work life balance. coming to the interview, be yourself and be positive and know your technical stuff

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the school career fair. The process took a month, and I interviewed at the school. The interviewer asked me different RF and Microwave questions and basic power amplifier questions.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

Applied during the university career fair and had an on-campus interview. Some RF basic questions like smith chart, matching and load line, and some BJT questions like relationship between currents in common-source.

Interview Questions

• How to optimize the number of matching components used with the smith chart?   Answer Question

RF Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by onsite group interview and 1 to 1 interview.the whole process took 2 months. the phone interview was about 45 minutes after which depending on your performance , you will be called for an onsite interview at their location.th onsite interview will be of 5 rounds. first a group interview, followed by their office tour followed by 3 rounds of 1 to 1 interviews.

RF Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A couple of weeks later a HR person contacted me to schedule for a phone interview with a hiring manager. On the day of the interview, the hiring manager called me and immediately started asking technical questions. It took almost 50 min. The questions were arranged from simple to difficult level. A week later, the HR person contacted me and invited me for an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• One of the most difficult questions was about different parameters and model of an integrated circuit component.   1 Answer

RF Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First Hr interview and then technical Interview with 2 persons on phone. Then they talked for almost an hour. It was a good experience, though. They give you enough time and repeat the questions if needed. They are knowledgeable. Prepare the basic stuff and things on your resume thoroughly.All the best for other people.

Interview Questions

• S-parameters, Smith Charts, Noise Figure, Stability, Impedance matching, CE, CB, CC amplifiers, LNA design, Noise Circles, Stability Circles.   Answer Question