Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It's a phone interview. Received a call from the designer manager. He asked about my backgroung went through my resume to pick up some topics he interested. It lasted about an hour.

RF Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in December 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview for a co-op position from irvine location. Some technical questions were asked. The interviewer is pretty polite and supportive, kind of guide you through the questions.

Interview Questions

• gate capacitance of noms under different bias condition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2015.

Interview

On campus first and on-site within two weeks. Very efficient interview with basic questions. Logic is the point. Stay calm and prepare fundamental questions and answer are recommended. S-parameters, PA, LNA, mixer, filter, VCO and PLL are all included in the interview. Several basic equation will need to remember.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied through a director on campus. HR called after a week and Technical interview followed the week. The HR call is friendly and the technical call is average but with some bonus questions from the technical curiosity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in March 2015.

Interview

On-site interview. Group interview in the morning with ten people. You have to describe what interests them and then draw on the board. They will cut it into several parts so that the following interviewer does not ask the same question.Then one to one interview till afternoon. There will be a lunch with two manager. Overall, there were five guys from different background asking your resume and RF related questions. Very fast pace, each person is only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the gain of a common base amplifier? Is it a voltage gain or current gain?
      Matching network, smith chart.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in December 2014.

Interview

Excellent,
    I was asked questions on Power amplifiers operation on how the envelope varies for ET or APT operation.
    There were a lot of people interviewing, especially had a group interview at the start which was gruesome

Interview Questions

• Power amplifiers operation on how the envelope varies for ET or APT operation.
      Cascaded noise figure and applications, typical system level design and budgeting power and noise figure trade off in designs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted first by phone, First HR round basic question on what you have studied and qualifications, Basic questions on what you studied so far. Basic requirements they will only notify before interview. Which might help you to prepare for the interview

Interview Questions

• S parameters, basics electronics, design questions, they go through your resume research work and projects done. They will deep deep so be thorough with concepts of field of area you expertise   1 Answer

RF Engineer Interview

Interview

HR phone interview to touch basic, about 20 minutes. Then RF engineers skype call interview which was about 45 minutes. Asked basic RF theories and questions related to experience and coursework on the resume.

RF Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions.

Interview

On campus - short and simple questions. They were more interested in my research experience, and just wanted to ensure that I knew the basics. Step 2 of the process in on-site interviews. Waiting to hear back from them about this right now. They said the on-site interview was 1 day long with multiple interviews.

Interview Questions

• Write a psuedocode for a programme to find the P1dB point if the input and output power are given   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA) in April 2015.

Interview

I had on-campus interview with 2 engineers first, then they brought me to on-site interview, which lasted for 1 day (6-7 rounds), and interviewed with about 5 engineers, 1 HR staff, and lunch