Skyworks Solutions Interview Questions in Newbury Park, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Characterization Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

The process took one week. I got a call from the recruiter. She asked me questions from my resume and at the end she told me that they already hired someone for that position.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

One day on-site after phone interview with team manager.

Did a 45 mins presentation in the morning on previous experience. Met 6 managers and team leaders one by one, each 45 mins. Questions cover testing, PA, LNA, microwave basic and system design. Basic but they prone to dig in-depth if you were not sure.

Interview Questions

• What is the relation between sideband regrowth and measure of AMAM.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

First you are set up with a phone interview with my future manager, and assuming that goes well, you get called in for an on-site interview. Once you are brought on-site, it's pretty secure as long as you don't botch any basic technical questions. Everyone is really friendly, and overall it will probably take a good 3 hours, possibly longer.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, and some very involved technical questions pertaining to what you put on your resume.   Answer Question

Skyworks Solutions Response

Jul 12, 2016 – Sr. Communications Representative

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Skyworks appreciates feedback and utilizes this type of information to improve our processes and ensure interns have a positive and valuable... More

Mechanical Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then contacted a week later to come in for six 1:1 interviews that lasted almost 4 hours. Was asked about different parts of my resume, behavioral questions (what would you do in this situation?), and technical questions relating to mechanical engineering. Was tested on SolidWorks and AutoCAD on the computer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone followed by an onsite round with a phone interview with the HR while on site. Was for a position of co-op. Manager and team members were extremely friendly and helpful.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview followed by one one-site interview within a week

Interview Questions

• Just make sure you are familiar with RF basic, and expect some PA measurement question and lots of behavior questions   Answer Question

Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

1 phone interview + 1:1 interview with 6 engineers

Interview Questions

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Customer Quality Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial Telephonic Conversation with HR.
    Telephonic Interview with Manager
    Telephonic Interview with team mates.
    Telephonic interview with Senior manager.
    Direct 1:1 interview with Manager, Senior Manager.
    Group interview with team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Package was very less. they promised me with great growth ahead.

Fab Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Mostly was for the the temps, did not matter how hard of a worker you were, just how much someone was a favorite from kissing up. 2 people before me who took extra long lunches got hired before me even though I worked harder and watched my breaks.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newbury Park, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Newbury Park, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interviews were pretty straightforward. They are looking for people friendly and tough people.People are very friendly in general and there is a good work life balance. coming to the interview, be yourself and be positive and know your technical stuff