Skyworks Solutions Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skyworks Solutions Process Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the manager, was asked to come in for in person interview. I met with manager and had a short discussion, followed by panel interview with team members and upper manager.

Interview Questions

• Process engineering related questions, pretty straightforward   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skyworks Solutions

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Boston, MA) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after several weeks by the hiring manager for a phone interview. Scheduled an interview for the next week and got an offer one week after.

Interview Questions

• We mostly talked about the projects on my resume and how it fits their current needs. Some basic process engineering questions. More questions about fabrication practices.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Woburn, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Good thoughtful questions were asked, was able to explain my strengths and skills. Covered all job expectations, salary, benefits etc. Was asked back for a second interview and was offered the position. Boss then went to a conference my first week so I read 9000 pages of technical journals and counted my paperclips.

Interview Questions

• If I was a creative problem solvers?   1 Answer

Negotiation

normal, salary negotiation only

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2017.

Interview

usually interview is with your hiring manager which is your team leader/supervisor together with the Engineering manager. Only team leader has technical knowledge of asking you. HR does not elaborate benefits or some staff is clueless on benefits better ask if you have friends inside comoany to have idea of generic benefits.

Interview Questions

• what is your current job role, decision making process of handling pressure. your concept of your process.   1 Answer
    • what is your expected salary   1 Answer