Skyworks Solutions RF Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Skyworks Solutions RF Test Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Skyworks Solutions

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Woburn, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. A week later a HR person contacted me to schedule for a phone interview with a hiring manager and the test engineer. And then its followed by an onsite interview after a week. I met with 4 separate people focusing on RF & Programming knowledge. After 5 weeks, I was invited for one more onsite interview with 2 Sr. Managers focusing on RF again. Couple weeks later, I was asked to schedule a phone call with one of the directors. And one more week from here, I happened to have an interview scheduled with one more Sr. Director. However no feedback either from recruiter or interviewers. Very Lengthy process.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were related to basics of RF Testing, Smith charts, Amplifiers, Test Equipment, Modulation concepts, MATLAB & LABVIEW.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Skyworks Solutions

RF Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexicali (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Mexicali (Mexico)) in May 2012.

Interview

I basically had 4 different interviews around 30 minutes each. I had experience working in maintenance before for RF equipment in Skyworks (around a year of experience). Only 3 of the interviews were tecnical, and I knew the people. This was more of an internal job interview.

Interview Questions

• I was given a block diagram for a signal generator and was told to explain what was the block diagram doing. At that time I didn't know it was a signal generator but I explained most of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was given a raise and changed department after 2 months.

RF Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions in December 2015.

Interview

Received invitation from HR and came in for an onsite interview. First met with HR and then 1-on-1 with engineers and last with director. Questions mostly based on resume and related to the position. Most questions are basic and easy, but my poor English ruined the interview with director, so finally I didn't get the offer.

RF Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexicali (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Skyworks Solutions (Mexicali (Mexico)) in June 2015.

Interview

very simple and fast. No much experience for the position applied, only Object Oriented programming knowledge and if you have done projects where you use OOP. First a phone interview, then an interview with a HR representative, and the end an interview with the manager and/or future co-worker.