Slalom Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Slalom Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Slalom

3.5

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Slalom in October 2014.

Interview

A Slalom recruiter reached out via Linkedin. The Slolam recruiter then set an interview date and time but then cancelled it due to illness of the recruiter.
 Slalom recruiter then re-set the interview date and time, but was a no show at the time they set and never responded to inquiry on what happened. A waste of time, and unprofessional.

If the recruitment process is a reflection of how Slalom actually runs - well,...
Finally, if Slalom wants the best people they'll have to do much, much better than what was portrayed in this instance of recruitment.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Slalom

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Slalom (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

First they have you speak with a talent management agent, then the hiring manager and then a potential peer. Many of the questions are "touchy feely" about you and your past as they try and find a 'fit'. They make it seem like you are having an intervention. Beware of this tactic and stay true to positive and constructive answers.
    They will then use it against you and shut the door after they say you are a 'great fit'.

Later too many warning flags went off. As I had several offers I declined to proceed.

Interview Questions

• We are really about finding the right 'fit' and want you to know that all of us have been through difficult times. What is it about your last company that makes you want to leave.   1 Answer

Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Slalom.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter via phone and was then brought in for an in-office interview. The recruiter was honest and straightforward (which was absolutely refreshing) engaging, energetic and wholly enraptured with Slalom, it's business model, and the goals for it's future. His outlook and admiration for his company were infectious. The culture there is palpable.

Interview Questions

• What is something unique to me that has contributed greatly to my career successes thus far.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Slalom (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2014.

Interview

multiple steps interview process, included telephone conversations and in person. very professional and detailed interview. all interviews were scheduled ahead of time and I was informed of the interviewer to prepare for. overall i am very satisfied with the entire process. the feedback was prompt and the next steps were scheduled promptly.