Sleep Experts Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sleep Experts Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

My interview was completely different the current. I met with the VP of Sales and the bosses brother. It wasn't terribly formal. But there were the standard questions about background, work experience, and lots of personal life experience questions. Not a grilling at all. I have to say, that they both, were pitching me more on working here, then me having to convince them, why I should be hired.

Interview Questions

• The VP of sales was staunchly conservative in his political views. So once he knew I was a vet it was pretty much smooth sailing from there. So most questions were softball ones.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sleep Experts

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sleep Experts (Sherman, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

Phone interview first. Interview with District manager. Final interview with the Vice President. 1 &1/2 weeks of intensive training. Was very impressed with the ethics & values of the company. Also as impressive was the initial an on going training. The comroderie & culture here is phenominal! Integrity is a MUST! We ALL strive to go above & beyond in everything that we do. We also get to change the lives of our customers & community!

Interview Questions