Slippery Rock University Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Slippery Rock University

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slippery Rock, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Slippery Rock University (Slippery Rock, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

If you had the required grade for the class and they had enough students to need tutors you would be hired on the spot. But if there want enough students then sometimes you would have to wait awhile to be assigned students.

Executive Assistant to the Provost Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slippery Rock, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Slippery Rock University (Slippery Rock, PA) in August 2012.

Interview

First interview was done by phone, then a face-to-face with three different committees, finally the supervisor.
    Three weeks went by and I heard nothing. After two more weeks, I contacted the hiring manager via email. Three days later I got an email addressed, "Dear Applicant"...

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you like least about being an Executive Assistant?   1 Answer

Graduate Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slippery Rock, PA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Slippery Rock University (Slippery Rock, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

all of the potential graduate assistants were in a large room with many tables. The potential graduate assistants meet with the various department managers who were thinking about hiring them for about 20 mins and then rotated to the next table.

Interview Questions