Smart Meetings Event Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smart Meetings Event Sales Manager Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Event Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smart Meetings.

Interview

Phone Interview followed by in-person interview. I scheduled the phone interview with Luc. We had to reschedule due to technical issues. I awaited the call that never came. I called and left Luc 2 messages 30 minutes apart. To this day, he has not returned my call.

Interview Questions

• The President (Luc) contacted me by email to set-up a phone interview. Luc missed the scheduled call and I've not heard from since.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Smart Meetings

Anonymous Employee in Sausalito, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smart Meetings (Sausalito, CA).

Interview

It was a two step process of a phone interview followed by an in person. Very normal interview process. All smiles and an open outlooks of growth and happiness. They avoided directly answering the question of average tenure and attributed high turn over to growth of the company. The owners dog greets you at the door with loud barking and then follows you into the interview.

Event Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smart Meetings in December 2011.

Interview

Calls and then interview where they described their company ( turns out to be complete lies!)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation. I needed a job. I accepted it.