SmartFile Corporate Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SmartFile

3.5

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartFile (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I met one on one with the VP of Sales to discuss the position and company. The conversation centered around the type of person that they were looking for in regards to the position and the culture of the company. I then spoke with the CEO to talk about the position, my character, and SmartFile's culture.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard sales questions. The questions also revolved around my character and how I would fit with the company's culture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SmartFile

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFile (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and after 2 days I received an email asking for an interview over the phone. The interview went well and then I had a follow-up interview in person. After that I had a final round with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Standard sales questions. Questions to determine whether I was a personality and culture fit.   1 Answer