SmartFocus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartFocus Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartFocus

2.7

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euston, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Euston, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted through agency.

1. Phone Interview with Operations Manager (30mins)
    2. Face to Face interview with HR, Manager and Back End Developing staff.
    3. Phone interview with Director (30mins)

Interview process was quite straightforward. A half hour call with the hiring manager (although there was miscommunication at first as I thought this was a HR screening call). Questions based around CV and past work experience.

Second stage was a face to face interview starting with the Operations manager and HR. Again, questions were asked around CV and work experience going into specific examples. HR addition to the interview was pretty pointless as she was very junior and actually brought in the wrong CV in which was very unprofessional.

The second half of the interview was meeting 2 members of the back end developing team. The main reason for this from my perspective was to see how you interact with other members of the team, so was quite informal. No particular questions were asked, more of an opportunity to ask them questions.

Final stage was a quick call with the Director of the region. Again quite informal, just a way to learn more about the company, direction and an opportunity for them to interact with you.

Interview Questions

The company seemed like it was very unstructured. There was no particular Career Development Framework in place. The developers seemed tired over worked and to top it all off, HR brought in the wrong CV when interviewing me!

Financials also didn't paint a pretty picture. Their revenue for the past few years was in decline, and I felt that I was joining a sinking ship.

Production Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2011.

Interview

I have been hired few years ago - where the management was completely different !
    I met my direct manager at the first interview and his manager at the second one. Efficient, fast process

TAM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)).

Interview

A phone interview with a technical account manager and customer relations, they both seemed very friendly and laid back.
    Followed by a face to face interview in their office with the same people about a week later, one of the interviewers, in my opinion, was unprofessional and purposely asked questions that were setting me up for failure.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve 5 problems, all equally urgent and with the same time restriction?   1 Answer

Commission Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus.

Interview

A joke of an interview. Given a test and then interview with hr. Then waited 2 weeks for the results and then had a final interview with the manager. In a 10 minute chat he offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Mainly do I know excel. ....they were desperate and I was out of work.   Answer Question

Digital Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth and quick (2 weeks from the first interview to a job offer). I had a phone interview and two face to face meetings. Everyone was very friendly and there were no surprises.

Interview Questions

• Talk us through your experience with multi-channel marketing.   1 Answer

Client Sucess Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I met with the head of dept. outside of the office and then came in for my second interview with the head and his 2nd. I was shown around the office and introduced to everyone including the CEO.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about my previous experience but I was particularly asked about what was important for me in a work environment, which was unexpected. They were really keen to make sure that 1) I really wanted the job 2) that I was a good fit culturally.   1 Answer

Operational Systems Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Phone interview, two face to face interviews. The process www quick, and I felt comfortable. I had interview with my line manager twice and then the head of sales. They had done research on me which made me feel like they were keen on interviewing me. And this really helped me have a productive interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clichy (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Clichy (France)).

Interview

J'ai postulé chez Smartfocus via un process de cooptation qui c'est déroule en 2009. J'ai passé quatre entretiens en tete-a-tete avec des interlocuteurs différents : Manager R&D, Lead Technique, RH, Directeur. Toutes les entretiens ont été a l'orale avec niveau anglais, avec un test technique, presentation des expériences professionnelles et compétences techniques acquises.

Ops Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clichy (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Clichy (France)).

Interview

Entretien orale avec niveau anglais. Compétences et background d expériences pro
    Cordialité et sérieux sont les Enjeux pour réussir cet entretien. Il faut savoir gérer son stress et être sur de soi. Quitte a inverser les rôles pour se rassurer. C'est bien la ma devise pour avoir confiance en soi en toute sérénité.

Negotiation

Offre et demande conditionne le salaire

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Fiable, bien huilé et timé. Les délais ont été bien respectés par l'employeur. J'ai reçu une offre dans les temps et le cabinet de recrutement m'a tenu au courant des prochaines étapes, à chaque moment