SmartFocus Sales Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SmartFocus

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sales Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Euston, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Euston, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Contacted through agency.

1. Phone Interview with Operations Manager (30mins)
2. Face to Face interview with HR, Manager and Back End Developing staff.
3. Phone interview with Director (30mins)

Interview process was quite straightforward. A half hour call with the hiring manager (although there was miscommunication at first as I thought this was a HR screening call). Questions based around CV and past work experience.

Second stage was a face to face interview starting with the Operations manager and HR. Again, questions were asked around CV and work experience going into specific examples. HR addition to the interview was pretty pointless as she was very junior and actually brought in the wrong CV in which was very unprofessional.

The second half of the interview was meeting 2 members of the back end developing team. The main reason for this from my perspective was to see how you interact with other members of the team, so was quite informal. No particular questions were asked, more of an opportunity to ask them questions.

Final stage was a quick call with the Director of the region. Again quite informal, just a way to learn more about the company, direction and an opportunity for them to interact with you.

Interview Questions

The company seemed like it was very unstructured. There was no particular Career Development Framework in place. The developers seemed tired over worked and to top it all off, HR brought in the wrong CV when interviewing me!

Financials also didn't paint a pretty picture. Their revenue for the past few years was in decline, and I felt that I was joining a sinking ship.