SmartFocus Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartFocus Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartFocus

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephonic round basuc java questions
Technical test at home
F2f
After clearing the test and telephonic round i went in their office,feedback was positive but they were like disappeared,saying position went on hold,i feel i wastage my all time over there.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SmartFocus

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

1st Stage A telephone interview of java questions, mostly around Java class inheritance, a few java keywords.

2nd Stage A coding exercise.

3rd Stage A F2F in their Old street office.

The telephone interview went well with lets just call him Mr N. Nothing an experience Java developer should have problems with. After this I was told there would be a coding exercise to do, which I explained to the agent I could only do at the weekend due to the sheer number of companies wanting to interview me and other coding exercise commitments.

However, Mr N never bothered to send me the exercise till a week later, by which time I already had several F2F lined up, and therefore higher priority. Finally we agreed that I could do a F2F and the coding exercise at the same time.

I turned up for the interview with Mr N, only to find that he wasn't even in the office. After waiting for 25 minutes and still no show, SmartFocus finally got some random engineer to do the interview. 40 minutes after the scheduled time, the interview begins and after about 15 minutes, I asked for the interview to be terminated having decided I would not want to work with such an unprofessional and tardy individual.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure N objects are equidistant from each other in 3D space   1 Answer