SmartPlay Interview Questions in San Jose, CA | Glassdoor

SmartPlay Interview Questions in San Jose, CA

3.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartPlay (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone screening and then face to face then client side interview.Nobody was present to take my interview. It was rude and the guy who took my interview asked me a technical question for which he said I gave the wrong answer and in turn he gave me the wrong answer.

ASIC Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SmartPlay (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

First it was telephonic call and then they called for one-on-one interview at their site office. Whole interview process took around 3-4 days after telephonic screening. After the phone screening process, i got a call for one-on-one interview after 4 days and asked to come on site. Interview went for four rounds and it was good . It took around 2 weeks to get the result and liked the process for intimating about the result.

Interview Questions

• Mostly there were questions regarding physical design flow, STA related basic questions like calculate setup,hold times. Also about low power implementation methods and cross talk fixes.   1 Answer