SmartRecruiters Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartRecruiters Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartRecruiters

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Overall, SmartRecruiters, especially the strategy VP and lead recruiter, truly understands what it means to deliver a strong candidate experience. Recruiter fully communicated the entire process very well and thus set my expectations: 2 Phone Screens (Recruiter & Interview), 1/2-Day Interview with Multiple People. The hiring manager was exceptional and fully engaged...and it would be an honor to collaborate with him. Unfortunately, at the end, the interview took an odd turn when I was engaged in a very unprofessional questions about my current employer and unnecessary commentary about minorities.

Interview Questions

• How do I go about developing marketing messaging?   1 Answer
  • What do you think about our newly launched Web site?   1 Answer
  • Why do so many customers hate my current employer and their respective product?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SmartRecruiters

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Sent an email to the Recruiter. Had a 1 hour phone screen interview. Was asked to come in and meet 3 people on the first day - CMO, Demand Gen and Product Marketing for 1 hour each. Next, was sent assessments to check aptitude and ability. Finally, was asked to come back in for another onsite - met the CMO again and the Head Of Talent. Background check, Reference check took no more than 2 days and was made an offer.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters.

Interview

This company has no integrity whatsoever. I was given false promises, told I'd be contacted in a day about next steps after multiple rounds of interviews only to hear nothing for weeks, and ultimately was led on more about a job than I've ever been in my life. Biggest waste of time I've ever had interviewing.

Things started with a test (which was weird and totally irrelevant to the job), followed by phone calls, then an onsite, then additional phone calls. Most of the people I interviewed with seemed good.

However, the problem was getting misled. One day I was advancing to a final stage (or a potential offer) and told I'd hear more in a day, only to not hear anything for weeks (after multiple follow ups) then get rejected. It's fine to get rejected, but the way it was handled was extremely unprofessional and unnecessary. Why tell someone there will be next steps when there aren't? If you say you're going to get in touch the next day, why can't you give a 30 second answer to an email when you don't?

Unfortunately, there's no way a company like this can be trusted.