SmartRecruiters Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartRecruiters Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartRecruiters

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick and friendly process. Had a first interview with a PM to get to know eachother, no crazy question. Two weeks after, talked to 4 other persons for the second round of interviews and got my offer at the end of this round. Got hired for a different job than the one I originally applied, more fitted to my profile.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SmartRecruiters

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

1. Online Application. I applied to PM through their own site. Quick set-up and upload of email.
    2. I got an email from the recruiter to set-up a phone interview just three days after I applied.
    3. On Phone interview. Recruiter was friendly. He went through my resume. Just felt a little bit strange how many questions he asked about my current job. It felt a little bit investigative. For example: "What is the current retention rate on your product", "how do you brainstorm new ideas with your team?", "what is the average revenue forecast for product optimizations"? It made me feel uncomfortable, but he replied after 2 days saying that I had to be interviewed by the team.
    4. On-site interview. I came prepare but actually just two people interviewed me ( I was expecting more people). Their roles weren't very clear. The questions were extremely speculative. I felt I was part of a "research group". Again I was asked more in-depth questions about my current job (which is by the way in the same industry - which led me to think that this wasn't a genuine interview).

It was clear to me that they weren't not really interviewing me for a position. I hope companies do not engage in similar practices of doing "research" on people's time and effort. It's abusive.

Interview Questions

• "how do you brainstorm new ideas with your team?", "what is the average revenue forecast for product optimizations"?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

30 minutes phone call with recruiting lead followed up with interview on site with CEO. The interview in SF was about 25 minutes. I didn't get the impression that much if anything about me was known by the interviewer. Perhaps it was my imagination, but I sensed upon greeting one another that he had eliminated me from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Surprisingly, I wasn't asked anything I would have expected., but, I think the interview was over when we met.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter over the phone. Once she assessed my skill level, I had to take an online assessment test. Then I had a phone interview with a PM. She was 15 minutes late. She had a rapid set of questions and an assumption I didn't know much about software development. I think she had her mind made up going into the interview. I never heard back from SmartRecruiters on the status of my application. Kind of funny given how they are pushing software that is supposed to make everything more transparent.

Interview Questions

• What would be your biggest obstacle starting starting at SmartRecruiters?   Answer Question