SmartRecruiters Product Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartRecruiters Product Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartRecruiters

2.0

Product Marketing Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager and a peer on the team, completed an online assessment, and was invited to the onsite. I tried to schedule the onsite with the HR contact but didn't hear back for a couple of weeks. Finally, I was told that they have a lot of qualified candidates and would like to see writing samples before bringing people onsite. I sent over relevant writing samples, and then a day later was told the role was canceled. How do you go from asking for writing samples to canceling the role the next day?? The role is open again, and I keep seeing it reposted on various job sites, but I do not think there's an intention of filling it and suspect there are internal issues that needs to be resolved first (employee changes, poor company performance, etc)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SmartRecruiters

Product Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I have known SmartRecruiters and Jerome for years. I reached out to their new CMO and introduced myself and shared my resume/credentials. He wrote back saying that he didn't see how I had a relevant background even though I worked for one of their partners. It took them months to hire someone and they hired someone that didn't even come from the space. Very disappointed in this company -- not very smart at all.

Interview Questions