SmartRecruiters Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartRecruiters Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartRecruiters

1 Interview Review

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SmartRecruiters (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Even though I received an offer and took it, I think it should be noted that I've been through A LOT of interviews in the last few years and this experience was by far in the top 5 if not the best one.

The amount of communication that I received from SmartRecruiters, both via phone and email, really made me feel valued and aware of the next steps in the process. Everything moved forward pretty quickly given that the interviews started before Christmas and many people were away on holidays. I really appreciate that I never felt like I had been put into the ATS black hole of death with SmartRecruiters which it often feels like with other jobs. With other companies, you submit an application and literally never heard back...or you hear back months later. I always knew where I stood and what was coming next.

Interview Questions

• Give me examples of when you were creative.   1 Answer