Smartronix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartronix (Herndon, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

easy interview process. met with boss and indirect boss. reference checks were thorough. I got the job through networking so the interview process was light. interview process was easy and didn't take too long.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experience. not a lot of questions were asked because I got the job through networking. need more words to fill up the interview questions part   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartronix (Bethesda, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIN, got a call from recruiter, then call from hiring manager, then interviewed in person with company and then customer (project work). Received offer over the phone the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage client expectations during a requirements gathering session.   Answer Question

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shalimar, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartronix (Shalimar, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Two interviews: First was phone interview with management to get an idea of my knowledge. The second was a Skype interview (From Germany) with my (now) supervisor and then with management again to discuss pay.

Simple questions about networking, firewalls, and VOIP. They asked if I had experience with cloud computer and said I would learn more on the job.

Interview Questions

• How many usable IPs would you have with a /27?   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Standard questions about OSI. General questions about networking, Microsoft, Linux and programming languages.

Interview Questions

• Asked what experience I have and how it will benefit the customer.   Answer Question

Management/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Albany, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Smartronix (East Albany, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I knew my initial interviewer who also knew me. The interview went well and was a matter of feeding the job requirements to me and asking me if I would accept.

Interview Questions

• Would I enjoy expanding job requirements to include supervisory duties.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wait for the company to make an offer before responding.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview was a formality.

Negotiation

Salary range was on the low end.