Smartsheet Marketing Automation Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smartsheet Marketing Automation Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Automation Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smartsheet.

Interview

I was told that I was a fit for several roles at Smartsheet, then nothing. It was a disappointing experience and I'm not sure where the breakdown was in their chain of communication.

Interview Questions

• What platforms are you familiar with, do you know demand gen waterfall, etc....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Smartsheet

Marketing Automation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartsheet.

Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter, followed by the Director of Marketing Automation, then a Manager of Marketing Automation. I heard back regularly (within days if not hours) between my first connection with the recruiter and my last interview with the manager. However, after my last interview with the manager, I've heard nothing for weeks. No communication whatsoever. I understand if I'm not the right fit, however I spent significant time and energy researching their organization and preparing for their interviews - the least they can do is call or email to tell me they're moving on.

Interview Questions

• What would you change about the auto response email you received after registering for our free trial?   Answer Question