Smile Brands Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smile Brands Dental Assistant Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful at all. First you submit your application and resume through their corporate website. Then a recruiter gets in contact with you for an initial interview. They ask about the type of person you are and what position and location you're looking for. Then you'll meet with a second person for an interview at an office. Your skills and credentials are reviewed. They inform you about the corporation and office. If everything goes well, they let you know within a few days when you can start working as a dental assistant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Smile Brands

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

interview was quick and easy. felt very comfortable with the manager at the time, he took me in at the scheduled interview time. He had all the paper work of questions he had prepared as well as my resumes for Schooling questions.

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Loveland, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Build one up during interview, promises made

Interview Questions

• not manu questions you are hired as soon as your background check is approved   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation cut and dry

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Tacoma, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

interviewed with office manager for about 20 minutes - never met other staff or even the doctor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very low and they dont care