Smile Brands Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 4, 2017

2.6

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Castle Rock, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Castle Rock, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was smooth. I filled out paper work prior to employment and agreed to a background check and drug test. I successfully got an interview scheduled where I was asked for my certifications as well as education. I was then asked what my availability was so I could build my own personal schedule.

Interview Questions

• What will prohibit you from coming into work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Smile Brands

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Easy and simple. You can apply online. They call you to set an interview.
    They do a background check and once your cleared you will start working.
    The interview is more like a meet and greet; they ask you about yourself and some dental questions just to see that you are a dental assistant.

Anonymous Employee in Georgetown, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Georgetown, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

i was an extern that was offered the position at the end of my scheduled hours for externship. I was given a short interview with questions and after took the position.

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands in July 2013.

Interview

Efficient, good questions and I attained a lot of knowledge about the company. I was at ease, well as at ease as you can be in an interview. Application process was easy and received a call within a couple of day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced working with people from different cultural backgrounds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

interview was quick and easy. felt very comfortable with the manager at the time, he took me in at the scheduled interview time. He had all the paper work of questions he had prepared as well as my resumes for Schooling questions.

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work there?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Tacoma, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

interviewed with office manager for about 20 minutes - never met other staff or even the doctor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very low and they dont care

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Lakewood, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

i was a little nervous because there was more then one person interviewing.I felt comfortable. qualities and morals were discussed. overall a genuine experience for opening a door into my career.

Interview Questions

• what do i value in the work place.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Corona, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

i sat down with the manager of the office and was told a little about the office and shared my experience as a dental assistant. then given a tour by the lead assistant and filled out hire papers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview process was very easy. I was at ease with the manager and we seemed to hit it off immediately. Now that I am a full time employee I realize that the staff as a whole are very engaged in not only the business, but also in the people that work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my goals were in regard to the company if I were to be hired.   Answer Question

Smile Brands Response

Sep 21, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you established rapport with your manager during your interview. I hope you've enjoyed your first few months at Smile Brands!... More

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Loveland, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Build one up during interview, promises made

Interview Questions

• not manu questions you are hired as soon as your background check is approved   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation cut and dry