Smile Brands Dental Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

My interview process was very easy. I was at ease with the manager and we seemed to hit it off immediately. Now that I am a full time employee I realize that the staff as a whole are very engaged in not only the business, but also in the people that work for them.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my goals were in regard to the company if I were to be hired.   Answer Question

Smile Brands Response

Sep 21, 2017 – Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm glad to hear that you established rapport with your manager during your interview. I hope you've enjoyed your first few months at Smile Brands!... More

Other Interview Reviews for Smile Brands

Dental Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smile Brands in July 2013.

Interview

Efficient, good questions and I attained a lot of knowledge about the company. I was at ease, well as at ease as you can be in an interview. Application process was easy and received a call within a couple of day.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever experienced working with people from different cultural backgrounds?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

interview was quick and easy. felt very comfortable with the manager at the time, he took me in at the scheduled interview time. He had all the paper work of questions he had prepared as well as my resumes for Schooling questions.

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work there?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant Interview

Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful at all. First you submit your application and resume through their corporate website. Then a recruiter gets in contact with you for an initial interview. They ask about the type of person you are and what position and location you're looking for. Then you'll meet with a second person for an interview at an office. Your skills and credentials are reviewed. They inform you about the corporation and office. If everything goes well, they let you know within a few days when you can start working as a dental assistant.

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Loveland, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

Build one up during interview, promises made

Interview Questions

• not manu questions you are hired as soon as your background check is approved   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation cut and dry

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Tacoma, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

interviewed with office manager for about 20 minutes - never met other staff or even the doctor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very low and they dont care