Smile Brands Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.3

Pct Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bastrop, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Bastrop, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Each interview included the job description, my abilities, personal goals, a walk around the office and if I felt I could fit in as a team player and a strong addition to the office.

Interview Questions

• My background experience in the dental field, how I might handle different questions regarding an appointment, insurance, a statement or a specific procedure. We talked about customer service and my skills and experience in handling different scenarios. I was asked about my goals, loyalty, work attendance and work ethics.   1 Answer

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in League City, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (League City, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews, one was with the talent acquisition team and then another with the district manager. Then a face to face interview with office doctor and district manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself in 3 minutes.   1 Answer

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Plano, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview makes you take a step back and really think about your response. They do not only ask you questions about your experience but what you think you can offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to prioritize your duties to get the job done efficiently.   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

It was casual, I had 2 interviews and met with 3 upper management supervisors that I wold be working under. I really enjoyed working with them and i continue to enjoy working under the new management that is in place now.

Interview Questions

• About my experience of managing people   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Phone interview with internal recruiter, who was very nice. Was set up with an in-person interview for a the next day with the hiring manager. Met the recruiter at the reception desk and was brought to meet the hiring manager. Questions were standard and manager was very professional and easy to communicate with. Brought back for second round of interviews a week later to meet the higher ups, who was also very professional. I received an offer about two weeks after that. Overall, I was impressed with the entire process. The recruiter was quick and efficient, sending me paperwork the same day we spoke on the phone, and answered any questions I had. Background check was pushed through as soon as my second interview round was complete, and offer was sent by recruiter as soon as the check was done and results sent.

Registered Dental Hygienist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Daytona Beach, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Very direct as to what you get. Was told no chance of getting any more per hour then what was offered. No raises either.Had to fill out application and bring résumé. Wasn't very clear on how production bonus worked. Lots of Doctor and other team member changes. Background check was performed and had to pass before you can start the job.

Interview Questions

• What will you do to help when you have down time? How do you treatment plan perio patients?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smile Brands (San Jose, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

interview was quick and easy. felt very comfortable with the manager at the time, he took me in at the scheduled interview time. He had all the paper work of questions he had prepared as well as my resumes for Schooling questions.

Interview Questions

• why did i want to work there?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

went for an onsite, everything seemed good, but no offer

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smile Brands (Tacoma, WA) in June 2009.

Interview

interviewed with office manager for about 20 minutes - never met other staff or even the doctor

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is very low and they dont care

Dental Hygienist Interview

Interview

fairly easy- basic questions for dental hygiene interview. During the working interview they just kind of throw you in and let you figure it out yourself. So be prepared for more of a clinic setting