Smith & Howard P.C. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smith & Howard P.C. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smith & Howard P.C.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smith & Howard P.C. in September 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university, and interviewed on-campus, one 30 minute interview with a partner. Very serious and stern interviewer, but very personal and easy interview. Make sure to research the company. Although it is a local company based in Atlanta, they are always ranked one of the best accounting firms to work for.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smith & Howard P.C. (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very nice and comfortable process including lunch and just casual talking. I met with every member of the division and spoke about duties and job benefits. It was very enjoyable, and I appreciate their attentiveness to me.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 10 years, and what would I like my responsibilities to be.   Answer Question

Senior Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smith & Howard P.C. (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Interviews were very thorough and conducted with all levels of the department. I got a true sense of the firm's culture from the process. After the first round of interviews, I was brought in to meet several other team members which gave me a get idea of who I would be working with and under which helped in my decision to accept the offer.