Smith & Nephew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.8

Machinst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Had a phone interview, which went well. Then I had to go there and take three tests: One on CNC knowledge, one on machining processes, and one on blueprints. The third process was a face-to-face interview with a production manager, which took about 15 minutes.

Equipment Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

The interview was set up by an off-site recruiter. The on-site interview process was with the engineering manager and HR simultaneously. It went well and the engineering manager took me on a quick tour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

Phone interview, one on one interview with hiring manager, and then a group interview with other managers. Overall, it was pretty straight forward interview process. However, the whole process took more than a month.

ASR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Portland, OR).

Interview

The process took several months. Multiple phone interviews and two in person interviews with local and regional managers. The whole process was lengthy due to outside circumstances, not the norm.

Quality Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew in June 2017.

Interview

First had a 30 minute phone interview which resulted in an invitation for an on-site interview.
    On-site interview was scheduled for 1 hour with 3 interviewers. I was first given a tour then sat in a conference room to talk about my experiences and how they would relate to the job at hand. Spent about 1 hour and 45 minutes on-site for this interview. At the conclusion of the interview I was told I would hear back in a week or two. It's been 7 weeks and I never received feedback from this interview.

Global Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

The interview process is a day long (6 hours) and consisted of an interview with everyone in the department, and at the very end a presentation in front of the department. At the end of this presentation they will ask you critical thinking questions based on the outcome of your presentation

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

Interview was set up a week after a campus career fair. The interview was over the phone and lasted approximately 30 minutes. She gave me a rundown at the start of what we were going to cover. It was more professional than most phone interviews I've been a part of. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks about the final rounds, and that has not been the case.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you used financial data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I interviewed with one of the managers who's in charge of the logistics.The manager asked me if I can use Excel and let me score my skills in Excel, ERP.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that I make financial impact on others   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager on the phone first, was referred to sales team and got a phone call from the main rep within a week, interviewed with them in person (very casual). Then met with the manager for a formal face to face interview at their office. Process took 1.5 months, they were great and really good at getting back to me when I had questions and letting me know where I stood in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why Smith & Nephew? Why should I be hired from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Two panel interview sessions during first interview along with individual interview with hiring manager. Individual interview with hiring manager's management during second round interview along with presentation to panel.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer