Smith & Nephew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smith & Nephew Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2017

2.8

Global Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

The interview process is a day long (6 hours) and consisted of an interview with everyone in the department, and at the very end a presentation in front of the department. At the end of this presentation they will ask you critical thinking questions based on the outcome of your presentation

Global Supply Chain Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew.

Interview

Interview was set up a week after a campus career fair. The interview was over the phone and lasted approximately 30 minutes. She gave me a rundown at the start of what we were going to cover. It was more professional than most phone interviews I've been a part of. I was told I would hear back within 2 weeks about the final rounds, and that has not been the case.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you used financial data to make a decision.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I interviewed with one of the managers who's in charge of the logistics.The manager asked me if I can use Excel and let me score my skills in Excel, ERP.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that I make financial impact on others   Answer Question

Associate Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with a manager on the phone first, was referred to sales team and got a phone call from the main rep within a week, interviewed with them in person (very casual). Then met with the manager for a formal face to face interview at their office. Process took 1.5 months, they were great and really good at getting back to me when I had questions and letting me know where I stood in the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Why Smith & Nephew? Why should I be hired from the other candidates?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Memphis, TN) in February 2017.

Interview

Two panel interview sessions during first interview along with individual interview with hiring manager. Individual interview with hiring manager's management during second round interview along with presentation to panel.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (New York, NY).

Interview

I emailed a friend who was in upper management in the company and he got my resume to the right person who asked for a phone interview in the next week. One week after the interview, I got a job offer.

Interview Questions

• They really only asked me to explain my resume to them.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Rotational Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was through my college career fair and I was called for an interview. It was about 25 minutes long. The interviewer was really nice and friendly. The interview was majorly behavioral. I was asked questions based on my resume and was asked to rate myself on my skills. I was also asked questions on my resume

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when there was a conflict in your group and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Graduate Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

2 step interview process. First in person on campus and then later on the phone. Mostly behavioral questions and the second one was a bit technical. I had to contact HR multiple times to get my status. They were not very clear as to exactly what they were looking for and did not give me any feedback about my interview after they rejected me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to be creative? had trouble with a co-worker?
      Rate yourself on a 1-10 scale in Excel and SQL.
      Tell me the 3 types of Joins in SQL.
      1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Andover, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

too slow; talked to a lot of people; had to drive to Andover and meet more of the team; sometimes it's difficult to understand the process and come out ahead of other candidates

Senior Director of Trade Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Very disorganized and disrespectful process. On-site interview was rescheduled 3 times (I'm in MI, they are in TN, so no easy task to get there). While I was there, interview times were moved and my time was not respected. One guy was actually on his cell phone while speaking with me and walking out the door. Every interviewer was, at least, 20 minutes late for their meetings with me, including phone interviews (one guy was an hour late). They put me up in a flea bag hotel and, initially, wanted me to fly home in the middle of the night. And then, to top it off, they delayed the process of reimbursing me for my expenses (I had to pay for hotel, car and meals out of pocket). Don't interview with this company!!!

Interview Questions

• After our failed audit and complete lack of a program, how would you build a compliant trade compliance program?   Answer Question