Smith & Nephew Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Smith & Nephew

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 184 candidate interviews
Smith & Nephew
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew

Interview

Phone screen to determine if I would accept the salary range before continuing. Next was a round of telephone interviews. Final interview was on site, but at that point, I could tell the offer was already coming. They really just wanted to get to know me better. Very easy process.

Interview Questions
  • STAR methodology questions were used. ie. "give me an example when..."
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Tulsa, OK) in Jan 2021

Interview

Phone screening, then one way video, answering typical interview questions. Took a few weeks to get back results, but was also Over Holidays. I prepared but got the dreaded email "going a different direction"

Interview Questions
  • What are your Salary expectations?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (United States)

Interview

Started off with a text message asking about ability to work in the USA without sponsorship. Then I had to record a three minute interview for each proposed question. There were five questions.

Interview Questions
  • What attribute of yours do you think best fits this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (United States)

Interview

The process was pretty fast it took a few days. I like the person who interviewed me. The interview was kind of simple so please don’t be nervous. The question asked were basic question about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
Smith & Nephew
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (India)

Interview

It was a 3 round process, with group discussion, case based round and final interview. Each round checked the person's skills to take initiative and the logical thinking. After the process they checked the confidence level to meet and interact with the customers.

Interview Questions
Smith & Nephew
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (United States)

Interview

Interview process took over a month. Interviewed 4x, all of them with different people within the organization. It began to get frustrating towards the end because of all the hoops I had to jump through, but it was all worth it in the end.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to run them through a S&N surgical technique.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Memphis, TN) in Sep 2020

Interview

Lengthy process, especially with COVID. It consisted of a recorded interview then 6 subsequent interviews and 1 group interview with 4 people. The group interview was supposed to be informal but proved awkward and not helpful.

Interview Questions
Smith & Nephew
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Mertajam
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Bukit Mertajam) in Sep 2020

Interview

First interview by Director, explain my experience but asked about trade compliance and SAP. I just say that yes i do have but im not the expert, i say my rating 7/10 but assumption that they have it in their mind is totally different as i think they really looking for the want who is expert. But my term of qualification is what is true to be not to lie and be frank but which normally i would not exhibit the great although i am but miss interpreted by interviewer. 2nd interview was held and i say my qualification is more on management and SAP i just new 9months ago and compliance is vast topic depends on what is the requirement if its more on US custom i would say less exposure. But the funny things is warehouse manager title with this requirement is quit supprise.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience in setting up warehouse
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

Applied for the position online and reached out to the hiring manager (Director of Supply Chain). First round interview with HR, second round with the Global SC manager and the HM himself. Progressed to another interview with the Senior Director and he advanced to another SC director. Questions involved STAR, behavioral, job experience, technical expertise.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses? Situation about difficulty, person conflict, failed? Describe your demand planning experience? How would measure forecast error and bias? What are some of the KPI’s in forecasting? How your background and experience makes you a good fit to this role? How did you transform from EM to IE to SCM? Why do you like SCM? What excites you? How did you develop different skills over the course of time? What are the 3 accomplishments you are proud of? How would you differentiate the industry you worked for and the industry you applied to? How would you convince business stakeholders of change/process improvement you want to implement? What was the business challenge for which the business stakeholders needed a change you proposed/worked? What part of the job responsibilities attracted you the most? Name 5 strengths and 5 weaknesses describe your rough cut capacity plan? What’s your skill level in Tableau? What type of dashboard did you build? Why do you think you are the best fit? How would you confront senior leadership about your plan? How do you tell them their decision is wrong and you are right, from a data driven point of view?
Anonymous Employee in Mumbai
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smith & Nephew (Mumbai) in Sep 2020

Interview

A Web Developer is responsible for the coding, design and layout of a website according to a company's specifications. As the role takes into consideration user experience and function, a certain level of both graphic design and computer programming is necessary.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 184