SmithGroup Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Marketing

SmithGroup Marketing Interview Questions

Interviews at SmithGroup

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmithGroup in April 2015.

Interview

Submitted a resume online and was contacted the following week for an interview at one of their offices. The interview was mainly behavioral and each interviewer had a list of questions from which they read off of. Despite having a pleasant interview experience, I never received a response back from the company, even with several follow-up emails.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your classes and why you did not enjoy it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for SmithGroup

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SmithGroup.

Interview

Received an email requesting an interview soon after I applied. Talked with the HR manager on the phone to schedule an interview date and time. The interview was about 1 hour long with all the marketing team members in a circle. Very conversational. They went over the qualifications and the requirements that they ask of their interns. Also looked over the potential schedule to clarify hours being worked.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about my prior experience and how that would fit well working with the company.   Answer Question