Smithers Viscient Chemistry Technician II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Smithers Viscient Chemistry Technician II Interview Questions

Interviews at Smithers Viscient

Chemistry Technician II Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smithers Viscient in June 2014.

Interview

I really liked the way Smithers did their interview. Before we all met in a conference room and chatted about my skills and experience as well as what the position entails, I filled out a very brief quiz on basic chemistry questions and had to sign a form stating that I would submit to a background check and drug screening if offered a position. When asked if I had any questions for the interview team, I asked what everyone's interests and background was in, so I could get a feel for the people I could possibly be working with. I'm glad I did because it was reassuring. I also liked that I got a tour of their facility.

Interview Questions

• I felt very well prepared for the interview. Confidence is key.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Smithers Viscient

Chemistry Technician II Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Smithers Viscient.

Interview

It was a very long process over multiple weeks. The first interview was with HR and pretty general. Unfortunately the rep did not seem to understand much about positions responsibilities and promised more than was offered. After two more rounds of interviews with chemists over multiple weeks I was finally made an offer.

Interview Questions

• General questions. They wanted to know what you knew about the company and about your background. Where you see yourself in the future, Why do you want the position.   Answer Question