Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill

Anonymous Employee in Stoughton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Stoughton, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Sit down one on one, very comfortable and causal , they make it easy to be yourself which makes interviewing very easy. Its as if you were talking to a friend but with questions based on a restaurant setting of course.

Bartender Interview

Interview

We sat down I was offered a water Manager asked questions I answered them told me about company policies asked when I would be available for a second interview then I left

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Fayetteville, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

Pretty easy laid back but effective and to the point. I went in dress appropriate with a resume they were very impressed. Said they hadn't seen that from a waitress before.

Interview Questions

• What makes you right for the job?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Corporate called me for 1st interview, 2nd one was at a store to talk to the DO, then after that he called me to tell me I got hired. few days later started training for 6 weeks and then got moved into a store. easy process.

Interview Questions

• What did you like most about your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Reading, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

Sit down at table in the resturant and talked with a few managers and then the called me a few days later and I was going to start training the next week.

Take Out Interview

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Virginia Beach, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Got a phone call within two days of applying asking to come in for a face to face interview. Got asked some questions, I think mainly to feel out my personality, and then asked to come back to meet the GM. Met him, he asked me some questions, a little tougher than hers but was very nice. Got told on site that I had the job and the hiring manager would contact me soon.

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Virginia Beach, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

Very simple. I applied online and came in for an interview about a week later. Got the job right away. The interview was very short and brief. I met with the general manager at the time.

Anonymous Employee in Fairview Heights, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Fairview Heights, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Apply online and then you will be called for interview with GM or FOH supervisor. Typical interview about yourself your experience and your strengths and weaknesses. The interview is about an hour and you have to pass a personality assessment and basic math skills test afterward to get the position.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (Mount Prospect, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Very great interview. Met with the assistant manager then the Manager on a different day. Asked about previouse experience, what I can bring to the table and what I like about the company.

Interview Questions

• What about you will improve the company and/or increase customer experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Olmsted, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smokey Bones Bar and Fire Grill (North Olmsted, OH) in November 2011.

Interview

I was asked to upsell a martini and filled out tons of paperwork. Overall it was very easy. I spoke with several managers before sitting with the GM. He talked about the extensive training and the overall atmosphere. There are uniform requirements like minimal jewelry and a t shirt and jeans, with slip resistant shoes.