Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

1.7

55 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Missouri City, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The application was actually really easy on SnagAJob, and the manager called me back the day after. I started the process on Tuesday and I started working the Monday after.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

it was fast , I enjoyed how simple it went. I was offered a job on the spot. I walked it and sat down for about 45 mins and it went smooth. they were really nice and liked me a lot.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Severna Park, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

He kept me waiting 20 minutes. He cusses and acts unprofessional from the start. He asks run of the mill questions. Availability, he says it's your problem and yours alone if you're sick because it's not his job to find your replacement.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very thorough, discussed the culture of the company and what they strive to do. Very high school and college friendly job. Discussed of had reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and holidays

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Katy, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied at the beginning of summer, they contacted me right before school began. It was very quick. I walked in, was brought into the back and the owner asked me very basic questions. After that, he told me when I'd be working that week and gave me some shirts. It was less of an interview and more of a confirmation that I could work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any school commitments like sports?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in person at the store and got a call back about 4 days later. Went in about 15 minutes earlier than the interview time. Had a very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot about my own personal experience. The manager was really nice and friendly and I could tell he really cared about Smoothie King. Interview process took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have questions for me?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work for Smoothie King?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. The questions are very straight-forward, and they allow for conversation between you and the employer rather than just you talking at the employer. They said up front that I would be able to work basically whenever I wanted to, which is nice to hear, and there is where I told them my preferred hours each week, and they promised me a minimum of 30 hours per week, which was perfect and just what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Name one bad customer experience and tell me how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview, if you came looking put together and really worked to get the position you most likely would receive a follow up. If you apply in person it was a lot easier to get the position rather than applying online.

Open Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland Park, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Oakland Park, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to apply and got the interview at the same time. It was a really fast interview, lasted only maybe 6 minutes. The process took place in the store while customers were ordering smoothies. It was on short notice to me that i was going to get interviewed, as my friend that works there forgot to inform me that i would get an interview. I was very nervous I wouldn't get the job due to not being prepared. But when i was asked the questions I realized how easy it was.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite smoothie? How would you sell it to a customer who is looking for something new?   1 Answer
    • what did you enjoy the most about your last job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in February 2016.

Interview

The manager asked me very simple questions, then hired me on the spot. Super easy and I think they had already decided to hire me based solely on my application.