Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smoothie King Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2017

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very thorough, discussed the culture of the company and what they strive to do. Very high school and college friendly job. Discussed of had reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and holidays

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in person at the store and got a call back about 4 days later. Went in about 15 minutes earlier than the interview time. Had a very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot about my own personal experience. The manager was really nice and friendly and I could tell he really cared about Smoothie King. Interview process took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have questions for me?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work for Smoothie King?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very easy and laid back. The questions are very straight-forward, and they allow for conversation between you and the employer rather than just you talking at the employer. They said up front that I would be able to work basically whenever I wanted to, which is nice to hear, and there is where I told them my preferred hours each week, and they promised me a minimum of 30 hours per week, which was perfect and just what I was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Name one bad customer experience and tell me how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Open Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland Park, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Oakland Park, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to apply and got the interview at the same time. It was a really fast interview, lasted only maybe 6 minutes. The process took place in the store while customers were ordering smoothies. It was on short notice to me that i was going to get interviewed, as my friend that works there forgot to inform me that i would get an interview. I was very nervous I wouldn't get the job due to not being prepared. But when i was asked the questions I realized how easy it was.

Interview Questions

• Whats your favorite smoothie? How would you sell it to a customer who is looking for something new?   1 Answer
    • what did you enjoy the most about your last job?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in February 2016.

Interview

The manager asked me very simple questions, then hired me on the spot. Super easy and I think they had already decided to hire me based solely on my application.

Director of Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metairie, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Metairie, LA) in November 2015.

Interview

First there was a phone interview with HR , then moved to department head face to face interview , then moved to president and another top level head face to face meeting. About a two week time period between each meeting

Interview Questions

• Really wanted to know about me personally , make sure it was a good fit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I applied online, and followed up on the phone for about a week. Once I had an interview scheduled, I met with the franchise owner at one of his stores for an interview. We discussed expectations in the workplace, availability, and I was given a single math problem that was to test my confidence.

Interview Questions

• If a car is traveling at 60 mph, how far will the car have gone in one hour?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Frisco, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied in person and when I turned in my application the manager asked me if she could ask me a couple questions right there. The entire process took about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite and least favorite subject in school?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was on par for this type of job. The manager was nice and she explained the job and the work environment well. The job expectations were discussed, including the occasional early morning hours and catering jobs, as well as the changes in seasonal sales. The interview was relaxed and took only about 10 minutes to complete. I did not feel uncomfortable and was not asked any weird or hard to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me general questions that were not difficult to answer. She basically wanted to know about my experience and work history.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and another person in the room. The lady was v rude, she stopped the interview to answer the phone for 5 minutes. Very easy, I was just nervous & she was rude.