Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2017

1.7

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (New Orleans, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent in my resume via email. I received a phone call first to set up a phone interview first. Then they set up a face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour. The entire process took just about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength that sets up apart from everyone else?   1 Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King in May 2010.

Interview

Being a Franchise Owner requires application and funding being available. First step of process was application and then 1:1 interview with franchise sales. then meet and great with franchise owners.

Interview Questions

• Expected earnings questions hard to answer from Franchise and from owner standpoint   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Arlington, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was quick and forward. The recruiter was very nice and speaking to her was very easy. The interview took about 15 minutes, which was very quick compared to my last interviews

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to do overtime?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Arlington, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was formal yet laid back. There were a lot of questions with most being the typical questions that are asked in an interview, but some were specific to the company. During the hiring process there was a slight mix-up. When management responded to me, they scheduled an interview thinking it was my first interview while I thought it was my second interview. When I showed up, we discovered they were supposed to offer me the job over the phone instead of scheduling an interview. It was a happy accident.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very thorough, discussed the culture of the company and what they strive to do. Very high school and college friendly job. Discussed of had reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and holidays

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I walked in and began asking questions i had never been inside before, after twenty minutes went by I was offered to apply. I filled out an application, came back the next day. Interviewed with the general manager, then a week later interviewed with the owner and was called with an offer that i took.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Ruston, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

The owner/head manager asked a series of questions about previous experience. No questions about personal subjects. The owner was a small town guy; blunt, but nice. A little intimidating due to his size.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and another person in the room. The lady was v rude, she stopped the interview to answer the phone for 5 minutes. Very easy, I was just nervous & she was rude.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was like any other. Simple questions nothing too hard. It was easy overall. This company is great to work for if you need a part time job. Though I don't recommend it for a full time job as wages are low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Smoothie Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Behavioral questions, mostly to make sure you can work with a team. Went in for an in person interview. Short and easy. Asked some of the most common interview questions.