Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

1.7

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (New Orleans, LA) in January 2014.

Interview

Sent in my resume via email. I received a phone call first to set up a phone interview first. Then they set up a face to face interview. The interview lasted about an hour. The entire process took just about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is one strength that sets up apart from everyone else?   1 Answer

Franchise Owner Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King in May 2010.

Interview

Being a Franchise Owner requires application and funding being available. First step of process was application and then 1:1 interview with franchise sales. then meet and great with franchise owners.

Interview Questions

• Expected earnings questions hard to answer from Franchise and from owner standpoint   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very thorough, discussed the culture of the company and what they strive to do. Very high school and college friendly job. Discussed of had reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and holidays

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I walked in and began asking questions i had never been inside before, after twenty minutes went by I was offered to apply. I filled out an application, came back the next day. Interviewed with the general manager, then a week later interviewed with the owner and was called with an offer that i took.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Ruston, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

The owner/head manager asked a series of questions about previous experience. No questions about personal subjects. The owner was a small town guy; blunt, but nice. A little intimidating due to his size.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in June 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager and another person in the room. The lady was v rude, she stopped the interview to answer the phone for 5 minutes. Very easy, I was just nervous & she was rude.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Interview was like any other. Simple questions nothing too hard. It was easy overall. This company is great to work for if you need a part time job. Though I don't recommend it for a full time job as wages are low.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Smoothie Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and very enjoyable the manager/owner was very nice. She was really stern I could tell but she made me feel very welcome almost as if I was already apart of the team

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words?   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview, if you came looking put together and really worked to get the position you most likely would receive a follow up. If you apply in person it was a lot easier to get the position rather than applying online.

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in person at the store and got a call back about 4 days later. Went in about 15 minutes earlier than the interview time. Had a very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot about my own personal experience. The manager was really nice and friendly and I could tell he really cared about Smoothie King. Interview process took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have questions for me?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work for Smoothie King?   1 Answer