Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smoothie King Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the employer after applying via Snagajob for a team member position. After a date for the interview was arranged, the interviewer asked me some basic questions and asked me what days I was available to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of frequently lifting objects under 35 lbs?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview, if you came looking put together and really worked to get the position you most likely would receive a follow up. If you apply in person it was a lot easier to get the position rather than applying online.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I applied online, and followed up on the phone for about a week. Once I had an interview scheduled, I met with the franchise owner at one of his stores for an interview. We discussed expectations in the workplace, availability, and I was given a single math problem that was to test my confidence.

Interview Questions

• If a car is traveling at 60 mph, how far will the car have gone in one hour?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in February 2016.

Interview

The manager asked me very simple questions, then hired me on the spot. Super easy and I think they had already decided to hire me based solely on my application.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Very thorough, discussed the culture of the company and what they strive to do. Very high school and college friendly job. Discussed of had reliable transportation and willing to work weekends and holidays

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Knoxville, TN) in August 2013.

Interview

Owner asked me when I could start and described job duties necessary to learn for the position. He asked for my work availability as well. Asked me if I had any additional questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I walked in and began asking questions i had never been inside before, after twenty minutes went by I was offered to apply. I filled out an application, came back the next day. Interviewed with the general manager, then a week later interviewed with the owner and was called with an offer that i took.

Interview Questions

• What are three of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ruston, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Ruston, LA) in July 2012.

Interview

The owner/head manager asked a series of questions about previous experience. No questions about personal subjects. The owner was a small town guy; blunt, but nice. A little intimidating due to his size.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process went as followed:
    I walked in and there were other employees working. I dressed very casual. As they called me in it was a one on one interview; fairly easy. majority of the questions were all behavioral questions.Asked very detailed questions about me and what highschool i attended, what i want to do with my life and what my availability was in reguards to the working schedule.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at smoothie king?
      What is your schedule?
      Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in person at the store and got a call back about 4 days later. Went in about 15 minutes earlier than the interview time. Had a very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot about my own personal experience. The manager was really nice and friendly and I could tell he really cared about Smoothie King. Interview process took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have questions for me?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work for Smoothie King?   1 Answer