Smoothie King Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 2, 2017

1.7

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Severna Park, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Severna Park, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

He kept me waiting 20 minutes. He cusses and acts unprofessional from the start. He asks run of the mill questions. Availability, he says it's your problem and yours alone if you're sick because it's not his job to find your replacement.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

it was fast , I enjoyed how simple it went. I was offered a job on the spot. I walked it and sat down for about 45 mins and it went smooth. they were really nice and liked me a lot.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Arlington, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was formal yet laid back. There were a lot of questions with most being the typical questions that are asked in an interview, but some were specific to the company. During the hiring process there was a slight mix-up. When management responded to me, they scheduled an interview thinking it was my first interview while I thought it was my second interview. When I showed up, we discovered they were supposed to offer me the job over the phone instead of scheduling an interview. It was a happy accident.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

quick and easy, simple question you can review for by looking online and searching for basic interview questions. Nothing to worry about. looking for someone will a good personality with great people skills

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Missouri City, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The application was actually really easy on SnagAJob, and the manager called me back the day after. I started the process on Tuesday and I started working the Monday after.

Smoothie Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and very enjoyable the manager/owner was very nice. She was really stern I could tell but she made me feel very welcome almost as if I was already apart of the team

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in 3 words?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Katy, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied at the beginning of summer, they contacted me right before school began. It was very quick. I walked in, was brought into the back and the owner asked me very basic questions. After that, he told me when I'd be working that week and gave me some shirts. It was less of an interview and more of a confirmation that I could work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any school commitments like sports?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the employer after applying via Snagajob for a team member position. After a date for the interview was arranged, the interviewer asked me some basic questions and asked me what days I was available to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of frequently lifting objects under 35 lbs?   Answer Question

Shift Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Raleigh, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

Very brief interview, if you came looking put together and really worked to get the position you most likely would receive a follow up. If you apply in person it was a lot easier to get the position rather than applying online.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I applied online, and followed up on the phone for about a week. Once I had an interview scheduled, I met with the franchise owner at one of his stores for an interview. We discussed expectations in the workplace, availability, and I was given a single math problem that was to test my confidence.

Interview Questions

• If a car is traveling at 60 mph, how far will the car have gone in one hour?   1 Answer