Smoothie King Smoothie Blender Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Smoothie King Smoothie Blender Interview Questions

1.5

Smoothie Blender Interview

Interview

Stopped in to apply for a job during high school. Filled out an application and got a call back from the store manager.First step of the interview was just to get to know one another and a brief background/history. Secondly, i received a call back from store manager for the extensive interview. After a 2 hour interview the manager told me he would have a decision the following day. The next day got a call and accepted the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important aspect of our company/service?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Smoothie King

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy since the manager seemed a little desperate for workers. It was typical interview questions, but he focused a lot on availability.

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2012.

Interview

Simple and direct, questions were to the point but not difficult by any means. If the money would have been better, I still easily could be working there. Thats all.

Smoothie Blender Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King in March 2008.

Interview

The questions are not hard, they are mainly to test your creativity and your view on life. Smoothie king is a health store, so they want fun, healthy and happy people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. You start at minimum wage and work your way up (you move up quick though).