Smoothie King Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 11, 2017

1.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Missouri City, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The application was actually really easy on SnagAJob, and the manager called me back the day after. I started the process on Tuesday and I started working the Monday after.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Smoothie King

Anonymous Employee in Katy, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Katy, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied at the beginning of summer, they contacted me right before school began. It was very quick. I walked in, was brought into the back and the owner asked me very basic questions. After that, he told me when I'd be working that week and gave me some shirts. It was less of an interview and more of a confirmation that I could work there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable source of transportation?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any school commitments like sports?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

Applied in person at the store and got a call back about 4 days later. Went in about 15 minutes earlier than the interview time. Had a very friendly and laid back interview. Asked a lot about my own personal experience. The manager was really nice and friendly and I could tell he really cared about Smoothie King. Interview process took about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Do you have questions for me?   1 Answer
    • What makes you want to work for Smoothie King?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Arlington, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was formal yet laid back. There were a lot of questions with most being the typical questions that are asked in an interview, but some were specific to the company. During the hiring process there was a slight mix-up. When management responded to me, they scheduled an interview thinking it was my first interview while I thought it was my second interview. When I showed up, we discovered they were supposed to offer me the job over the phone instead of scheduling an interview. It was a happy accident.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Overland Park, KS) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straightforward. I applied online, and followed up on the phone for about a week. Once I had an interview scheduled, I met with the franchise owner at one of his stores for an interview. We discussed expectations in the workplace, availability, and I was given a single math problem that was to test my confidence.

Interview Questions

• If a car is traveling at 60 mph, how far will the car have gone in one hour?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Kansas City, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was on par for this type of job. The manager was nice and she explained the job and the work environment well. The job expectations were discussed, including the occasional early morning hours and catering jobs, as well as the changes in seasonal sales. The interview was relaxed and took only about 10 minutes to complete. I did not feel uncomfortable and was not asked any weird or hard to answer questions.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me general questions that were not difficult to answer. She basically wanted to know about my experience and work history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by the employer after applying via Snagajob for a team member position. After a date for the interview was arranged, the interviewer asked me some basic questions and asked me what days I was available to work.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of frequently lifting objects under 35 lbs?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smoothie King.

Interview

The interview was pretty simple. I turned in an application and got a call back to come in and meet with the manager. The manager asked me a few simple questions about how I would fit with the job and then I was offered the job and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• What are you like as a person?
      Do you have prior customer service experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Hialeah, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and heard back the next day. We scheduled an interview for the next day. It was very calm and friendly. I felt very comfortable talking to the manager about my previous jobs and he was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• If a customer walked in and was upset, what would you do to make sure they have a good experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smoothie King (Lafayette, LA) in January 2015.

Interview

Ask you what smoothie you like, how are you going to be a good team member. You wait until they call you. The Ingredients for the smoothie are juice concentrate canned fruit pineapple and peaches, the rest is powders, I thought we would have fresh cut fruit but I was wrong just another corporate greedy company pulling the wool over the customers eyes.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to be a great asset to the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation more like hours I got 40 hrs every week.