Snap Content Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Snap Content Analyst Interview Questions

2.8

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Snap (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was about a month and a half process. I was first asked to do the SnapStory challenge and create a story within a 24 hour period. That advanced me to the phone interview which I thought was very pleasant and engaging, and the questions were very manageable. I was then invited for an on-site interview. It was a 2 hour process, and I spoke to 3 different interviewers. Definitely a more laid back vibe and a lot of the talking was while we walked from building to building. I was also asked to use their software to sift through content to create a local story for about a half hour. Everyone was pretty friendly and the location is awesome.

Interview Questions

• Who is your favorite story teller? (producer, director, author) What was a favorite recent story? Least favorite story and why? Tell me about you non-resume self? What is a story that you have not seen that you would like to see? What is your favorite movie? (offer more than one) Why did you want to get into a creative role? What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Snap

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap (New York, NY).

Interview

Took about 3 weeks to get thru interview process. HR in CA handled most of the logistics even though job was based in Manhattan. Could make it frustrating at times,

Interview Questions

• Had to create a snap video and most questions surrounded by ideas and thought process behind the video.   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap.

Interview

Applied online, then had the snap story challenge, then phone interview. Didn't get to in-person interview. Guy I spoke with on the phone was very cold, dismissive, and sounded like he was doing something else while talking to me. Was unprepared for this as most reviews described them as very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How does your experience make you a good fit for position
      Why Snapchat
      Favorite story
      Favorite storyteller   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Snap (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I made it to the in-person interview in Venice Beach and was saddened by the lack of professionalism of the interviewers. They had no idea who I was or that I had even traveled from a different state for the interview. This position is also hourly, 50+/week with night and weekend shifts -- something not explained to me until I was in California. Also, who is the manager? No one knows because they are all "content analysts" from what I see. Be wary of this position. No clear path for any advancement.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to create a part of a Story during the in-person interview process.   1 Answer

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Snap in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online. Then, I was contacted by a recruiter who invited me to complete the Story assignment. I was given 21 hours to complete my own Snapchat Story and submit it to the content team. After, the recruiter invited me to a phone screen with a current content analyst. I did not make it to the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work at Snapchat? Favorite Story? Least favorite Story?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Venice, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Snap (Venice, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online for the position. Had a story challenge after where I had 24 hours to make an interesting story. Then a phone screen with a current content analyst. Then invited to an on site interview. They made accommodations to get me to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite story? What can you bring to Snapchat?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snap (Venice, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

First there was a Story challenge, which they give you 24 hours or so notice for. Wasn't too hard, and I really enjoyed that process. Then there was a phone interview if they liked your Story... Phone Screen was interesting, hard questions and didn't ask me about my resume experience at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite book? Describe it. Why content analyst? What kind of storyteller are you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online by writing a cover letter, resume and submitting a link to my website. I was contacted 4 days later and was asked to create a MyStory about anything I really wanted within 24 hours. A few days later I was contacted and asked to schedule a phone review. And a few days after the phone interview I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• What is a recent MyStory you've seen and what did you like and dislike about it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Snap (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got asked to do the story challenge, got contacted by an HR rep about a phone screen, then got asked to go to an on-site interview in NY. Whole process went very smoothly albeit a bit slow.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite story?
      What's your least favorite story (or one you didn't like so much?)
      What makes a good story?
      How does your experience fit the criteria of the job?
      Why Snapchat?
      What is a common misconception about you?   Answer Question

Content Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap.

Interview

Snap story challenge then phone interview then on sight interview. Met three people over 3 hours. They let me use software to create a campus story. Very young company that is still setting up departments and procedures as they go. Very collaborative environment.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about strengths and weaknesses, why you want the job, what's your experiences ect. Only question that was different was if you could rename snapchat without using the words snap or chat what would you name it?   3 Answers