Snap! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Snap!

2.8

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Snap! (Grand Rapids, MI) in November 2019.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. First was an phone screen with the recruiter then followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. Last was an in-person interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: What motivates you to be successful?   1 Answer
    • Q: What would your first 90 days look like?   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap! (West Valley City, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

Phone interview - Face to face interview with three potential colleagues. Final face to face with the department director. One final brief phone call clarifying previously asked questions before extending a final offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of company culture do I want to be part of?   1 Answer

Mid-Level Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snap! (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a reply on 11/18/2019. We scheduled the in-person interview on 11/20/2019.
    The in-person was for 1 (one) hour with 3 (three) individuals. 2 (two) were in the meeting room while 1 (one) was remote via video conference. Had to stop and restart the meeting as other departments were trying to use the conference rooms but didn't schedule correctly.
    I received a personal update on 11/29/2019 that they were still reviewing.
    Received a "Canned" response on 12/4/2019 that they went with someone else.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snap! (New York, NY) in July 2019.

Interview

I had a screen with a manager and then a technical interview with two current data scientists writing in r on the platform coder pad. While trying and thinking out loud, there was a snicker in the interview room. I was derailed from the task and felt the need to call it out. The laugh was denied by the interviewer who went further to say everyone else had left the room at that point. At the end of the call multiple people spoke saying goodbye which leads me to believe the interview covered for a colleague who mocked me. I withdrew my application immediately after.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Snap! (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Sat with two people, Wendy and The Recruiter, they asked a lot of stuff to personally get to know me. They were so kind and made it fun. We laughed and joked and I knew right away I would love it.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snap! (West Valley City, UT) in February 2019.

Interview

This happens to be the biggest waste of time. I applied for this position, because I actually met the requirements despite having no collections experience.

I sent my resume, completely void of collections experience. A recruiter emails me lauding my experience; and wanting to pursue a phone interview. I accepted and did the phone interview. That took about 15 minutes. She decided to bring me in for a face-to-face interview. Upon arriving, there was no parking. I was interviewed by the Collections Manager and the woman on the phone. That took about 30 minutes. I then was taken on a tour of their call center. After the tour, they have decided to give me an offer. Delighted, I was in the process of going to get the drug test, when I got a phone call; rescinding their offer because of my experience. Like duh, It was explained that I did not have collections experience. So, I asked for details. The woman repeats what she told me louder- almost yelling. When I attempted to ask questions, she yells the same sentence, almost as she does not speak English.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snap!.

Interview

Friendly interview process with a telephonic and video call interview with the whole team. Questions were mostly on previous experience.Around 45 mins was the telephonic round and 1 hour was the video call.

Interview Questions

• why are you planing to look for a new job?   1 Answer

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Snap! (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2018.

Interview

A Recruiter reached out and set-up a phone screen between myself and the Director. I then was offered an in-person. I met with the team for roughly an hour. Awesome culture!

Interview Questions

• What kind of screening questions do you ask your candidates?   1 Answer
    • What kind of positions are you most comfortable recruiting for.   1 Answer

Senior Director Servicing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snap! (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was fast passed, you may be asked to meet with multiple people, take the opportunity to do so. Its great that they let you meet with so many people and get to know them. The interview process is more conversational and they create a very relaxed atmosphere allowing you to feel comfortable and confident when answering. If you get an interview with this company I strongly encourage you to jump in, the company presents a great growth opportunity and meeting with the people in the company they have some great ideas as they continue to grow.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to work with someone not meeting expectations and how do you handle that   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Snap! (West Valley City, UT) in August 2018.

Interview

It took thirty minutes to get the interview set up between local HR and remote HR. The staff were friendly during this time, but I felt like the interviewer took one look at me and decided that I wasn't going to get hired. The questions asked were very, very vague, and when I answered, the two interviewers seemed annoyed that I didn't say what they wanted. I don't know why they wouldn't ask specific questions. It was just "tell me about a time when you worked on a project that went well." Okay, here's a project, it went well because I did x, and it met the goals of the project. What more could you honestly expect? Seriously, ask specific questions.

Overall it was a very unimpressive interview and it didn't surprise me when I was told that it takes them a long time to find talent. I might apply again, but I probably won't. If the company looks this bad on the front-line HR side, then who knows just how bad it is on the inside? I've never known a good company to hold a job fair.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked on a project.   1 Answer

Snap! Response

Sep 12, 2018 – HR Manager

We apologize you didn't have a good experience in the interview and the technical difficulties in connecting a remote team member. Being that you were referred by someone in our HR team I am surprised by your comments. That aside, one of values is to be flexible which is why our job fairs have been so successful. It provides a time that works best for our candidates and gives them an opportunity to meet with us, when they may not have otherwise. We wish you the best in your career hunt!