SnapAV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SnapAV Interview Questions

3.2

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SnapAV (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager the next day for a phone interview. The phone interview was very basic. I learned about the position and the hiring manager learned a little about my professional background. I was told from the get go that this company base their employee hire more on integrity and personality which really attracted me to the position. After the phone interview I was sent a link for an assessment test. I'm assuming that once you pass the assessment testing and fit into the category of the ideal employee you then receive a call for an onsite interview.

The onsite interview was 3 hours long. The first hour with 2 hiring manager and then 30 minutes session w/ 2 people each for a total of 4 mini interviews. Although it seems long, it was not as bad as it sounds. All the people that interviewed were very nice, with well like personality. They all did have a set of specific questions to ask so be prepare.

The only thing I can say about this experience was that, I wasn't told about an internal applicant until after I had went in for my interview and heard all the great things about the company and their encouragement of promoting within. At that point, I felt very discouraged. I almost wish that a decision was made on the internal applicant before the company had other applicants come for the three hours interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions along with questions on your technical skills as listed on your resume and other things they might be interested of knowing more from your resume.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SnapAV.

Interview

Very thorough and positive.. Two phone interviews followed by on-site 360 interview with cross-functional leaders. The on-site interview (or set of interviews) where intense and touched on every aspect of my professional life. Also a personality test.

Interview Questions

• Q: if you could change one thing in your previous job, what would that be?   Answer Question

Customer Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SnapAV (Charlotte, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

4 person interview- Buy the "WHO" interview book and you will ace the interview. Two people do top grading which is going over your resume in chronological order 45 min - 1 hr. One person Interviews for culture and another for job competencies. Be prepared to talk about a mistake you made at each job on your resume. Many of the questions are situational and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• What were the high points of your job? The low points? Tell me about a mistake you made and how you corrected it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much room for negotiation - they start all CSR's at $34,000 per year and it is an hourly position.

Customer Satisfaction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SnapAV (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

I had one phone interview followed by one in person interview with managers from all 3 of the Customer Care Departments ( Tech Support, Customer Satisfaction, and Sales). I also took a personality test before coming in for the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the products our company manufactures?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations were made.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SnapAV (Charlotte, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

First call was phone interview, then I had to take a personality quiz, then I was called back in for three more interviews with 4 people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told pay rate on first interview.