Snelling Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Warehouse/Inspection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in KenTownshipood, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Snelling (KenTownshipood, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

The young lady at the front desk was very unwelcomining snappy and threw off dirty looks.. I really wouldn't advise no one I know or dont know to go to snelling particularly the one on 29th and shaffer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Snelling (Albany, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

You met with a representative and have an initial interview giving them your resume. The experience was very good, they were very friendly and knowledgeable. They are looking for other jobs they may fit my skills.

Interview Questions

• What salary are you looking for   1 Answer

Registering With the Company Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Snelling.

Interview

The first step is to fill out there application online. Once you contact them and they have a position, they call you in for an interview and some testing. Based on the interview and the testing, they offer you any positions if any are available. Interviewing is very nerve-wracking but the do their best to make it stress-free. One of the recruiters sits with you one on one and speaks with you about your resume, interests, and any openings they have that might fit you. They also have some testing, but they have it set up in a quiet room with minimum distractions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult one for me was about my degree because it isn't technical or specific.   1 Answer

Temporary Administrative Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Snelling (Sarasota, FL).

Interview

Basic questions about skills and rate top five important attributes that you are lokking ofr in a job.