Snelling Temporary Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Temporary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Snelling (Newark, NJ) in December 2009.

Interview

After online contact I interviewed with Snelling and met with one placement specialist after I took a series of Microsoft Office tests including Excel and Word. We just talked about my background, interests, and what type of work atmosphere I wanted to be placed in. She discussed what openings and offices they currently had available and that if other opportunities became available I would be notified if deemed appropriate. I had initially taken a short term position with a local realty firm and then found other openings that were more appropriate. The interview is mostly to make sure you are a presentable and professional candidate and to ensure you will be entering an environment that is a good fit were you can perform at an acceptable level. The staff was pretty straight forward and conscise in the process.

Interview Questions

• What type of work environment do you ideally see yourself performing in?   Answer Question

I took another opening.