Snowbird Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT | Glassdoor

Snowbird Interview Questions in Salt Lake City, UT

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

Talked over the phone then met in person at their corporate office in Cottonwood. The next few days I met with the Manager at the Aerie. We went over the basics of wine and what is expected. Then he asked me three drinks with no attempt to test my baseline knowledge. I didn't know one of the drinks and then he tried to push me into serving. A ploy to get more servers, it was a complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Snowbird (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I originally applied for a housekeeping job and interviewed for it but I didn't get that job. They did call me about a week after that interview to offer me another job. If you want to work here and seem like a great fit the recruiting office will find a place for you! I got the job after an initial interview and a second one with a manager.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to fill many roles? (not just the normal outlined job description but stepping up and doing everything you can to help the day go smoothly)   1 Answer