Socalgas Associate Regional Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Socalgas Associate Regional Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Region Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Socalgas (Downey, CA).

Interview

The interview consisted of a hiring panel of three managers from different departments. It was a bit of a cattle call with a number of candidates filing through. There were two sets of interviews going on with different hiring panels. I got the sense that they interview many candidates regularly and if a manager is interested they will select that person. It is like an audition. It was as if the hiring managers didn't pre-screen the applications. The questions were not technical. They asked a lot of "what if" questions. They focused on situational questions.

I was disappointed that I didn't get an offer. One of the hiring managers kept making comments about how well I could fit into his work group.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake or failure you've had on a task and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Socalgas

Associate Regional Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pico Rivera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Socalgas (Pico Rivera, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

I was first introduced and interviewed by the leading manager of the department. A short run down of the day to day operations followed by the roles and responsibilities of the job. The interview simply consisted of a bunch of question that test on ethics, work ethic, team building, and personality. After that, a tour of their facility and laboratory.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you tried your best and still failed. How did you deal with that?   Answer Question