Socalgas Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 2, 2016

2.7

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redlands, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Socalgas (Redlands, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was called in for an on-site interview at the Redland facility and was interviewed by three engineers. One was the engineering supervisor at that particular facility and the other two were engineers with around 1 - 2 years of experience with the company. They did a great job to make me feel comfortable and were very professional. I received a call later that day and set up an informal follow up meeting with my interviewers. This was a chance for them to get to know me more in a more casual setting and I was able to ask more about the position and the company. I then received a phone call around 1 to 2 weeks later, being informed that I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Socalgas

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Compton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Socalgas (Compton, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 engineers and it last 1 hour and a half. Each person interviewing me asked me 2 questions and I had technical questions at the end. Technical questions included around 4 questions, all in Excel.

Interview Questions

• 1. Adaptability: One time you have worked with someone with a strong personality and how did you manage to work with them?
      2. Integrity: When have you worked in a team and how did you manage to establish integrity?
      3. It’s hard to practice what you preach. Tell us one time when you’ve had trouble doing something you tell others to do.
      4. A time when you have had to step back and look at the bigger picture, instead of looking at smaller things.
      5. When have you worked in teams and learned from others.
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Socalgas in May 2009.

Interview

it was the freshest

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer