Soccer Shots Soccer Coach Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Soccer Shots Soccer Coach Interview Questions

Interviews at Soccer Shots

1.5

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (San Antonio, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Over the phone interview as well as a meeting in person. After we reviewed what the company's main objectives were I had a prep class in Austin with the main director. It was quite easy and everyone was very friendly. I would recommend working for this company as you are independently coaching soccer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Soccer Shots

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Princeton, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

They were very friendly, professional and direct with what they want to accomplish. They came with a kit on how the lessons were run and a book with what to do each week.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with children?   1 Answer

Soccer Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soccer Shots.

Interview

Just be honest if you are a college student or just looking for part-time work. They are very flexible and are looking for genuine people to work with children. They are looking for people with experience playing soccer during youth or adult life.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience working with small children?

How do I organize my time while working with children?

How do I regain focus and engagement when they become unsettled?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate wage. However times are flexible and completely based on your schedule especially if you are a student.

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Menlo Park, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

In person interview. They bring you into the office and you speak with a member of the office staff. If you convey passion for the job they will likely invite you to try to teach a class. If they think you have what it takes to work with kids they will offer you the job. They turn down a pretty high number of people, which is good because it means you work with high quality coworkers.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Very casual. After a few initial emails, we met at a local Starbucks and went through some basic questions about my knowledge about soccer and experience with children. After the interview, I was set up with an experienced coach to begin training. Training was a few weeks and then I was given my own classes and schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Miami, FL) in November 2011.

Interview

Very easy. Met with Coach asked about my soccer experience and why I wanted to work with kids.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Greenville, SC) in August 2014.

Interview

I found the job listing on Craigslist and googled a little bit before applying to make sure it seemed legit. The interview was very simple and casual. They were looking more for personality than someone who had all the right answers. Interviewer was very kind, personable, and friendly. They don't have an office so we met a a local coffee shop which seemed kind of weird, especially since I found the job listing on Craigslist. But it was very apparent in the interview that it is a legitimate company.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with kids?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

I got an online interview, phone interview, and then an in person interview as well as training sessions to see if I qualified for the job. I then shadowed other coaches for a week before I got my own curriculm and schedule that I would have weekly. It was not difficult and I think anyone could do it

Interview Questions

• What is your experience working with kids?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Soccer Shots (West Hartford, CT) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied on the Soccer Shots website. Received a phone call a few days later to set up a in person interview. Spoke with the owner of the franchise and a director. Was a very laid back and informative interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you noticed a student was acting out and not participating.   Answer Question

Soccer Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Soccer Shots.

Interview

Had one 15-30 minute phone interview with the Coaching Director. One in person interview where I had the opportunity to watch a full session at a school to make sure the program was something that I wanted to be apart of. If you play/played competitively, I suggest taking this opportunity up if offered.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly about experience with the game of soccer, whether I had coaching experience, what age groups I have worked with. A few technical questions about coaching.   Answer Question