Société Générale Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 23, 2017

2.6

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

HR was very helpful throughout the entire three-week long process. I applied online and went through a HR phone screen, hiring manager phone interview and on-site superday. Everyone was polite and willing to answer follow up questions and provide their experience working at the firm.

Interview Questions

• Why this group? Questions related to previous work/deal experience   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Société Générale (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Job was gotten through a recruiter with false promises. Would never have taken job if employed (was unemployed at the time)

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Société Générale (New York, NY) in June 2009.

Interview

Back in the day it was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult at that time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (Paris (France)).

Interview

Quite quick and efficient. I cannot really remember specific questions, but I only met 2 professionals and one HR. A psychological computer based assessment was used - careful - this is eliminatory!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 stages of interview. First with your team leader / line manager. Second with the line managers boss. If you get to the 3rd HR interview... they are basically offering you the job just checking what compensation you expect. Interviewers did not appear very intelligent themselves, appeared as if they had been in the company a very long time and learned the process by wrote. They were not able to engage in my comments on current affairs.

Interview Questions

• Asked about exposure to Global Markets   1 Answer

I was offered much better compensation package by a different bank.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (London, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were three stages interview, with the Team, Manager, Director
    Recruitment checks were quick, including interviews and checks the turn around was 2weeks. Straightforward interview, simple, precise and to the point in what they want from you

Interview Questions

• Technical, Competency, Team Fit   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Société Générale (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I applied online after which I got a call from the HR to discuss the availability for net face to face round with the hiring manager . The F2F was technical involved lot of questions related to skills needed and to understand your previous experience.Then it was with the senior members of board and finally HR round.

Interview Questions

• It involved general work related questions which were relevant to the role , followed by competency based questions.The HR round is more of a personality test. Though the process was overall good but one thing which is disappointing and very unprofessional is that if not selected they never let you know through email or in person.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Société Générale (Paris (France)).

Interview

I sent a resume and cover letter and they invited me to an interview. The recruitement process is quick and effectiev. They want to see how motivated you are, not particularly how much you know about the job, but that is probably because I am still a student.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Société Générale (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in July 2015.

Interview

Have interview in Hong Kong office, two men interviewed me and had asked many questions
    Also had some real cases testing, real touch and experienced. Good company culture and good employees. Really good company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Société Générale (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The pre-performance adrenalin that kicks in when you go for an interview can all too quickly slide into a wretched post-match analysis if you don't get the job. Especially if it's one you really wanted. What went wrong? Why didn't they want you? Will you ever get a job you want?

Self-doubts are never helpful when you need to present yourself confidently at your next interview. Could asking for some interview feedback help? Well it depends.