Société Générale Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Société Générale

Experience
Positive61%
Negative17%
Neutral21%
Getting an Interview
Applied online40%
Campus Recruiting22%
Staffing Agency11%
Difficulty
2.8
Average
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Société Générale

Found 1116 candidate interviews
Société Générale
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Netherlands
No Offer
Neutral Experience
Application

I interviewed at Société Générale (Netherlands)

Interview

I found the internship position from browsing through LinkedIn and I applied. The procedure did not include any test or anything similar, just submit the application with cv. They replied after a week or so.

Interview Questions
  • No questions were asked, just submitted cv
    Answer Question
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in United States
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Société Générale (United States)

Interview

quick and smooth process, phone interview only, friendly interviewer, turnaround was quick. would recommend. each interview was about 30 minutes each, total added up to 2 hrs.. overall good experience, and medium level difficulty

Interview Questions
Société Générale
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
No Offer
Neutral Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Société Générale (United States)

Interview

The whole process is good. The interviewers are very kind and patient. The interview questions are about basic knowledge of financial risk measures, which are not very difficult to answer.

Interview Questions
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Société Générale (Hong Kong)

Interview

Steps: 1: Resume screening/review Steps: 2: an online/ offline technical test Steps: 3: Technical interview by a group of developers Steps: 4(optional): Non Technical interview a group of BAs Steps: 5: Interview by the manager Steps: 6: Interview by the HR Steps: 7: Offer

Interview Questions
  • Questions are asked based on the current position and what they look for in the new role
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in France
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Société Générale (France)

Interview

entretien RH puis un entretien technique sur machine learning requete sql vba power BI Vous maîtrisez Python, et les langages de programmation et requête de bases de données : SQL, Dax (PowerBI). Vous avez un niveau confirmé sur Excel, vous savez également coder des macros simples en VBA et bénéficiez d'une expertise en statistiques et mathématiques appliquées : analyse prédictive à partir de différentes bases de données.

Interview Questions
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in France
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Easy Interview
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Société Générale (France)

Interview

2 tests de preselection : anglais et logique, une fois validee, entretien de stage ou le tuteur explique les missions et une reponse rapide si on est retenu ou non

Interview Questions
Société Générale
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi
No Offer
Negative Experience
Difficult Interview
Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Société Générale (New Delhi)

Interview

I cleared the first round of technical interview and then appeared for and cleared the second technical round after 2 days. Then I appeared for the managerial round which took place after a month wherein I had a good conversation with the director and got to know about the project and team. Then after a week I received a call from the HR saying that I'll have final discussion in a few days. I kept on waiting but did not receive any information from the recruitment team. When I reached out to the HR and shared these details I got a response saying that they will look into it. However, I did not receive any information from them. This experience has been really disappointing and highly unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in France
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Société Générale (France)

Interview

J'ai passé un entretien téléphonique avec le manager de l'équipe. Dans cet entretien on m'a posé des questions techniques en finance de marché et en Python. A l'issue de cet entretien on m'a envoyé un test de programmation à passer.

Interview Questions
  • Questions techniques: Définition d'un call ? Définition d'un contrat future ? Différence entre future et forward ?
Société Générale
Anonymous Employee in France
Accepted Offer
Positive Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Société Générale (France)

Interview

Processus d'entretien assez rapide et simple. Entretien avec l'équipe dont le manager, qui s'est fait en une après-midi. Très bon contact avec l'équipe. Second entretien téléphonique avec le manager pour discuter plus amplement et élaborer ma motivation.

Interview Questions
  • Questions relatives à mes expériences professionnelles et à ma connaissance sur la conformité et les marchés financiers.
Société Générale
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
No Offer
Neutral Experience
Average Interview
Application

I interviewed at Société Générale (France)

Interview

Psychometric and English test Followed by a phone call. The questions were pretty simple and were mainly motivational. Why you ? Why you want this job ? Tell me about your experiences ? Tell me about your self ? Impact of covid on the TMT sector since I was applying to loin there TMT team

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1116