Société Générale Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Société Générale Junior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tumkur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Tumkur (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very easy to clear the aptitude round.Aptitude consisted of both technical and general aptitudeAfter aptitude GD were taken.and HR

Interview Questions

• I couldn'y make it to that level because it was my first interview experience and too much nervous.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

First you will get a phone call regarding your interest in the current job profile. if you are interested they would arrange a telephonic interview according to your convenience time. Once they believe that you have potential they they will call you for technical written test. if you get through that panel would interview which generally goes for 1 to 2 hours. thereafter you will have your managerial round and then HR round.

Interview Questions

• Could you lead bunch of freshers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary. it depends a lot upon how panel have rated you .

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview process consisted of 1 written round, then technical round. Questions was very basic related to C.