Société Générale Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Société Générale Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2017

3.4

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Société Générale in April 2017.

Interview

First round was online test. Then they called for second round itpl Bangalore. There were 50-100 people in queue. I reached around 10 am. Got chance for interview round around 12.30 waited for 2.30 hour ? No proper management. They don't provide food or refreshments. Interview was good. Got selected for next round. For food we paid some amount. Waited for again 1.30 hour. Final round was OK OK . they asked us to leave.
Worst thing about this company is, they don't provide parking facilities. You have to use pay parking which will charge you 15 RS per hour. Because of worst management I already spent 6 hours so I paid 90 RS for parking . it seems its way of earning from interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Société Générale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Worst process.Interviewer doesn't even ask to introduce myself.Straight away he started asking questions.He seemed to be dissatisfied with whatever I say.My co interviewees who attended also experienced more or less similar experience.i doubt if they really have any open position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Was called for a weekend interview at Societe Generale Bangalore . many people were called . two technical rounds were taken.2nd round lasted for 2 hours . Afterwards there was managerial round.Then HR said she would mail some documents and i can leave for the day. almost 2 weeks have passed since i sent documents but no updates.technical panel was friendly and checking knowledge in depth .But interview process and HR process is really pathetic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Société Générale in April 2016.

Interview

Called for weekend schedule,
    Interviewers attitude was really bad.he took my interview in open workstation. He asks question and chat with some security guard 💂. And the way he poses is really annoying. The interview was like freshers interview. Around 5 silly questions he has asked and said i am done. given no value for candidates time. Interview was for wpf, where as he asked few silly c# and one sql.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy Interview process.
    They call every person and waste their whole day for interview no screening of resume takes place.
    I cleared all the rounds but finally manager was reluctant about salary.
    Finally HR round HR told me the pre written lines will get back to me after day and they never turn up.
    But technical panel was quite good and friendly but Manager/HR are always political and diplomatic people from companies like Infy and Wipro are spoiling Investment Banking environment.

Interview Questions

• 1:Singleton Design Pattern.
      2:MVP pattern
      3:basic DB questions like Indexing,small queries.
      4:Basic programming questions (Group by,Avg salary)
      5:Delegate
      Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Société Générale.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interviews followed by one managerial.It took whole day to complete all 3 interview,
    after that HR asked for my document and other details over mail.With constant follow up with the HR and recruiter
    on 6th Jan 2015 the told that they do not have any position to map my profile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Process is very bad and pathetic ...They took 3 round on same day including HR Round and next they ask to submit document on salary part and some identification document but after that no response till now ...Almost 17 days over... While HR Round he said we will give you confirmation immediately with in 3-4 days... But It is worst company i would say...

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale in August 2011.

Interview

The interviewer had too much of attitude. He wanted to show off that he is great. More of trying to insult the candidate. Questions were from core java. Like overriding rules, finalize, actions classes provided by struts, when to use them, cloneable, comparable, comparator.....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Société Générale (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

I have recieved an offer from SG. Would be reviewing it before accepting.