Social Security Administration Claims Authorizer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Social Security Administration Claims Authorizer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Kansas City, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied Online, Received a Referral letter a couple of weeks later, Interviewed and took quiz. offered the Job. Whole process took less than 8 weeks. The interview consisted of 4 scenario based questions based on your past history. You are allowed to use previous work, College, or life scenarios. After the interview, they administered an 8 question quiz based on pieces of policy they provide. Its not hard, but make sure to read the policy carefully.

Interview Questions

• Descirbe a Scenario in which you received criticism. How did you react? What was the Outcome?
    Describe a Scenario in which you were put in a situation in which you had to work with people from different backgrounds as yourself. How did you work together? What did you accomplish
    Answer Question

Negotiation

None. You either qualify for a certain grade or you don't.

Other Interview Reviews for Social Security Administration

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Kansas City, MO) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email by a District Manager regarding my application on USA Jobs, wanting to know if I still was interested in the position. I emailed back that I was, and she emailed me a contact's name to contact to set up an interview time.

Interviewed with three people, answered behavioral questions regarding past work experience. After the interview, took a short test regarding Social Security terms and concepts. The interviewers left the room while I took the test, and I was given 30 minutest complete test. I had to score a 70% or above to move forward in the application process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you misunderstood a job or task, and what did you do to get clarification?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Social Security Administration (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

Background check, panel interview, offer

Negotiation